SAVE the $35 Activation Fee & $95 Setup Fee!
Contact Us Now, offers ends soon!
The Nurit 8020 is the leading handheld wireless POS device. Its a secure and sophisticated solution that offers a wide range of communication options for mobile markets everywhere. The Nurit 8020 is an ideal platform for on-the-go transactions in a variety of vertical market applications.
- Microprocessor: 32-bit RISC (ARM)
- Memory: 2 MB Flash EPROM, extendable to 4 MB, for S/W and 512K battery-backed SRAM standard, extendable to 2 MB
- Display: Large 128 x128 pixel graphical backlit (2.25 x 2.25 inch) display
- Card Reader: Dual track reader (track 1&2)
- Keypad: 18-key backlit keypad (no overlay needed); Programmable function keys
- Peripheral Ports: RS-232 (comm. port); Four general purpose data I/O ports
- Printer: 12.5 line per sec graphical thermal printer
- Dialup Connectivity Options - 1200/2400/14400 bps modem; Dialup Connectivity Options: asynchronous, synchronous
- Physical - H: 3.23 in.; W: 4.26 in.; D: 9.06 in.; Weight: 1.2 lbs. (including paper roll & battery pack)
- Voltage - UL approved AC/DC adapter 8.4Vdc / 1A